- Your UUID (Unique ID) and Player name
- Hashed IPv4-address and first 16 bits (out of 32) of the IP, as well as Country associated with the IP.
- Used display names (Such as those changed with /nick)
- Date you first joined the server
- Join and Leave dates when you have been on the server to calculate Playtime
- Time information about time spent in each World and GameMode.
- Time information about being AFK
- How many mobs were killed
- How many deaths occurred
- Player kills (Linked to user), time and weapon item name.
- How many players were online when you joined for the first time
- How many messages you sent before logging out the first time
- Players Online every minute
- How many times each command is used
- How many entities and chunks are loaded on the server